Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wednesday Reunion


Ava's beloved Memom arrived in Memphis today to be with the family for the next week!  What a blessing for her to be there with Holly, Big Bo, and Ava during tomorrow's appointments. 

After we hear any news, I will try to post on this space as soon as I can - just know that it won't be until late afternoon. 

In other news, Lily and Bo start school tomorrow and are looking forward to their first day.  I am not teaching this semester, so that I can be available to travel back and forth and will resume some of my landscaping jobs in late August/early September.  Holly and Big Bo's jobs are on hold currently.  I am sharing this information because I'm sure everyone is wondering how families "do" this.  Answer: it's not easy. 

We are so thankful for your continued support in all the ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1-Year Anniversary of Clear Scans

   This past weekend, we were so grateful to be able to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of Ava's clear scans.  It is truly hard to beli...